Electrostatic Painting is a powerful process to get difficult metal painting jobs done on-site with a factory quality finish and low impact on the environment. We service California painting:
- Wrought Iron Fencing/Gates
- Metal Railings
- Storefront Metal Window Frames
- Industrial Painting
- Structural Steel
- Tennis Court Fencing
- and many other types of metal items.
WHY USE ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING?
Electrostatic painting will produce superior finishing results with no runs, no drips, no brush/roller marks, no overspray and is environmentally safe. In fact, cars, metal office furniture and appliances have been painted with the electrostatic process in a factory setting for many years. This same type of technology is now being used on-site and Electrostatic Metal Painting is leading the way. All types of new and existing metal surfaces can be painted using the electrostatic process and this would include aluminum, galvanized and steel items.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Electrostatic painting is based on the principal of magnetism; opposites attract. The object to be painted is grounded or given a negative charge. The paint is given a positive charge and atomized in a special revolving disc. Instead of being blown on using compressed air and contaminating your surface to be painted, the paint is actually drawn from the paint gun to the surface electrostaticly.
- QUALITY of finish is superior to other methods
- Virtually no over-spray
- Can use 2 part materials (epoxies and polyurethanes) equals better quality and longer lasting finish!
- Wraps under the “bottom edge” where most rust develops
- Environmentally friendly
- No runs, drips or brush/roller marks
SOME CITIES WE SERVICE REGULARLY
Arroyo Grande, CA
La Habra, CA
Long Beach, CA
Newport Beach, CA
Mission Viejo, CA
San Bernardino, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
San Diego, CA
Simi Valley, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
Woodland Hills, CA
Yorba Linda, CA
… AND MANY OTHER NEARBY CITIES.
Applications are used in three areas: Commercial, Residential and Industrial painting.
Our years of trial and error have resulted in experience we can put to work for you, the consumer. We have determined who’s paint products perform and last with consistency from job to job. You can feel confident that we will use these materials on your paint project.
Electrostatic Metal Painting uses the finest paint products available to refinish any interior or exterior metal item. Using the correct materials for your application will ensure a beautiful, long lasting finish combined with the electrostatic painting process will produce a great paint finish!
Three things to consider: Material types, sheen and color.
Material types range from industrial enamels to polyurethanes and epoxies. Polyurethanes and enamels tend to be your exterior paints. They offer the best UV protection. This helps stop fading and weathering. Polyurethanes are automotive type finishes and offer the best protection and durability, while epoxies are mainly used exclusively indoors because they have no UV sun protection but still offer excellent durability. Sheen is either gloss or semi-gloss and we can match any custom color that you may have.
Note: When painting over previously painted metal, a primer coat is not always necessary but is recommended if the item has never been painted. This is the most important coat for a long-lasting finish. A primer coat can also be applied using the electrostatic process.
WHY USE ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING?
- It provides a superior finish to other methods
- It’s more durable, provides better scratch protection & abrasion resistance
- Better sun protection – all surfaces are coated evenly with polyurethane
- No brush/roller marks or hairs in surface
- Wraps all ornamental parts evenly
WHAT TYPES OF MATERIALS ARE USED WITH ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING?
- Generally, 2 part epoxies or polyurethanes depending if it’s interior or exterior. Epoxies are great primers and interior products but are not used outdoors. They adhere to surfaces super strong and are extremely durable.
- Polyurethanes provide our finish coats. They can be applied directly over bare metal or previously painted metal.
Thank you for visiting our website. We answer all phone calls and view our email daily. We service Southern California and surrounding coastal areas. The owner will be on each and every job, so you can be assured quality is job 1! We’ve been in business since 1996. Tell us about your painting project. We’d like to help!
Electrostatic Metal Painting
Contractors License: 737078
Send your project photos and specifications to
CALL FOR ESTIMATES